Ben is a leading member of the British Judo team. He competed in his first Paralympic Games in Beijing 2008, where he finished 5th.
- Judo, Wheelchair Rugby
- Home Town:
- Stone, Kent
- British Judo Performance Institute, Dartford
- Date Of Birth:
- Games Attended:
- London 12, Beijing 08
In the run-up to London 2012, Ben won gold in the -60kg class at the 2011 European Championships in Crawley, UK.
"I'm delighted to be walking away with a medal... winning bronze means a massive amount to me."Ben Quilter
Ben first started Judo at the age of seven and by the time he was 10 he had been diagnosed with a degenerative sight condition that resulted in him having no central vision and only able to see peripherally.
- 2012 London Paralympic Games
- 2008 Beijing Paralympic Games
- 2011 IBSA World Games, Antalya, Turkey
- 2011 IBSA Judo European Championships, Crawley, UK
- 2010 IBSA Judo World Championships, Antalya, Turkey