Craig first started Swimming at his local 20m pool and has now been competing for 17 years. He made his Paralympic debut at the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
- 100m Backstroke (S14)/ 200m Freestyle (S14)
- Home Town:
- University of Edinburgh SC
- Date Of Birth:
- 9th November 1989
- Games Attended:
- London 12
Outside of Paralympic competition, Craig says that his greatest achievement was winning the gold medal at the 2009 IPC European Championships in Reykjavik, Iceland, competing in the 100m Backstroke (S14).
His brother Andrew also represented his country at junior level in non-disabled competition and swam at the 2006 European Junior Championships in Palma, Spain.
Craig cites one of his sporting heroes as Sir Steve Redgrave. He is a keen supporter of Dunfermline Athletic FC.
He trains with the performance swim team at the University of Edinburgh.
- 2012 London Paralympic Games
200m Freestyle (S14): 3rd (ht2)
100m Backstroke (S14): 4th (ht3)
- 2012 British Championships, London, UK
200m Freestyle (S14): bronze
100m Backstroke (S14): 6th
- 2011 IPC European Championships, Berlin, Germany
200m Freestyle (S14): 4th
100m Backstroke (S14): 4th
- 2011 British International Disability Championships, Sheffield, UK
50m Freestyle: 6th
100m Freestyle: 9th
200m Freestyle: 4th
100m Backstroke: 6th
- 2011 British Championships, Manchester, UK
200m Freestyle: bronze
100m Backstroke: 4th
- 2009 IPC European Championships, Reykjavik, Iceland
100m Backstroke (S14): gold