Originally from Bath, Martin's first involvement with CP football was through family friend Ian Holloway (Crystal Palace Manager).
- Football 7-a-side, Men's Team
- Home Town:
- Camberley, Surrey
- Date Of Birth:
- Games Attended:
- London 12
He started to play for Plymouth Argyle and after being talent-spotted he played in his first tournament at the 2009 Arafura Games in Darwin, Australia.
At London 2012, Martin made his Paralympic debut and was part of the Football 7-a-side team that finished in 7th place.
Martin is the brother of Manchester City player Scott Sinclair, who competed for Team GB at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
"Football is in my blood and I grew up loving the game."Martin Sinclair
- Major Results
- 2012 London Paralympic Games
- 2012 BT Paralympic World Cup, Manchester, UK
- 2011 CPISRA World Championships, the Netherlands (representing England)
- 2010 European Championships, Glasgow, Scotland
- 2010 BT Paralympic World Cup, Manchester, UK
- 2009 Arafura Games, Darwin, Australia