Myles used to play Wheelchair Tennis. He initially started playing Wheelchair Rugby for the fitness benefits that it brought, but he fell in love with the sport as it is a fast-paced game and he enjoyed being part of a highly supportive team.
- Wheelchair Rugby, Mixed Team
- Home Town:
- Ashton under Lyne, Manchester
- St Annes on Sea, Lancashire
- West Coast Crash
- Date Of Birth:
- Games Attended:
- London 12
Myles made his debut for the GB Wheelchair Rugby team in May 2011 in a friendly match against Finland at Stoke Mandeville.
On his Games debut at London 2012, Myles was the youngest player selected to the Wheelchair Rugby team. They finished in 5th place.
His sporting inspiration is David Beckham, whom he describes as a great ambassador for sport.
Myles is classified as a 1.0 player and he plays with West Coast Crash.
- 2012 London Paralympic Games
- 2013 European Championships, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2011 European Championships, Notwill, Switzerland